For our client we are looking for a Client Environment Developer supplier to carry out a mostly in-house-based delivery but with the availability of being on-site at our customer’s office in Gothenburg at times.
This is a Work package request from our customer that aims to secure continuous support and development of their developing client environment. The base is an Microsoft environment that is continuously developed that uses other platforms such as Linux, Apple and HIL (Hardware In the Loop) rigs with centralized management and support.
Work Package description
• Deep knowledge of client operations Linux, Apple and Microsoft.
• Deep knowledge in AD, AAD and identity management
• Knowledge in Certificates, 802.1x
• Group Policies
• Documentations skills and ability to communicate instructions to 1st line
• Work in cross functional teams
• Scripting in Power Shell
• Centralized management in all client areas such as Landscape, Jamf and SCCM