Note: Swedish and English speaking is mandatory for this job
• Experience from transaction banking, including understanding of cash management infrastructures
• Experience of ISO 20022 XML standards according to EPC standards (SEPA CT)
• Previous experience as a developer/test-automation specialist, preferably experience of Windows-platforms, mainframe, MQ, web services, API, etc
• Quality Assurance, Automation as well as Automation Strategy
• Experience of test automation tools, eg SoapUI, Ready.API, Postman etc
• Able to setup and execute on test-cases and plans
Looking for senior test automation specialists with very good and deep knowledge of ISO 20022 format descriptions and implementation guidelines according to EBA and SEPA, which will ensure understanding of the NPC/P27 formats and implementation guidelines. Prior experience from interbank testing (involving EBA and SEPA) is a major plus. This entails close collaboration and communication with the different development teams delivering the development for the payment flows, including clearing and settlement, as well as reporting to customers and institutions. You need previous experience as a developer/ test-automation specialist, preferably with experience of Windows-platforms, mainframe, MQ, web services, API, etc. You need to be able to setup and execute on test-cases and plans. Together with the cross-area test team and the different development teams, you will decide what is relevant for automation and what needs to be done in a manual way. Testing needs to be done both on the data platform, on data itself as well as the teams internal UI and APIs/integration services.