For our client we are looking for a system safety engineer.
System Safety responsible at E/E Body Features department. This job requests a high level working both within the team, outside towards other teams/functions/ subsystems and the components which are involved to fulfilling the safety goals to fulfill ISO26262. Reporting back progress to the system manager, senior manager and the module team director for E/E Bode Features and towards the affected projects.
System Owner responsibility
• Deliver the system technical requirements specification to involved PSS (SWRS input)
• Issue SDB change request
• Develop and own the responsible system plan
• Review the verification/validation Design Verification Plan (DVP), report deviations, reconfirm deviations
• Ensure that existing system requirements (SWRS) are fulfilled by the ongoing project.
• Manage related “system integration elements” in the IP delivery plan, in synch with suppliers and other system owners.
• Check that expected functionality is delivered for system verification according to IP delivery plan.
• Handle deviations from form, fit and function for further vehicle impact analysis and communication within vehicle project.
• Safety related benchmark
• Safety related work TSC, TSR.
– Experience from automotive and especially VCC ELEKTRA/ System Weaver, individual needs to be able to manage tasks independent and drive issues with energy, be transparent in reporting status of the area, manage cross functional contacts as required. Fluent English both writing and speech
– ELEKTRA and System weaver is a benefit but not a requirement
– Independent, self-confident. Good in communication.