The specific role is to work as an architect/software engineer supporting a solution for seamless data exchange between the organization and our external sales channel partners. This will enable fast and stable onboarding of new partners, which contributes to the company’s global expansion plans.
The solution spans across all functions within the heart of the company’s e-commerce setups, such as product enrichment, logistics and order orchestration, marketing, and business intelligence. You will work in collaboration closely with a team of engineers who are building and designing the overall solution, and at times also support in tasks for the generic solution. In the daily scrum meetings, you will interact with a variety of individuals with different roles – all contributing to our high-performing product team.
The product team is run in a multiple supplier set-up, in agile methodology
Mandatory requirements, both competence, and tools:
We are looking for a person that has an understanding of the retail and online business and how to apply the technical solutions to support the business needs.
• Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable, and scalable solution design according to existing architecture guard rails
• Perform technical and architectural analysis of requirements and impact analysis
• Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative design options which take target environment, performance security requirements, and existing systems into account
• Collaborate with team to fulfill the architectural design
• Cooperate with area architects within Business tech to secure the solution position
• Cooperate with Infrastructure and Security architects
• Have a holistic view of how the solution adds value and ties into the defined business outcomes
• Experience in working with IT/system/solution is preferably large, international organizations working with cloud solutions (preferably Azure), API’s, Agile, and DevOps
• Having a good understanding of retail and e-commerce
• Experience working with different architectural viewpoints to identify and understand their dependencies
• Confident to take architectural decisions regarding functional, information, and quality requirements
• Experience from using SAFe or other agile methods is an advantage
• Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it ineffective and powerful communications
• Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
• Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
Language skills – Which language is required