Assignment description & requirements
– “English only” is a sufficient language skill for this assignment
You will be part of the team whose focus is to develop vehicle software solutions and platforms for connected vehicle and in-vehicle infotainment. Our scope also extends to creating a “vehicle replication in the cloud” representing relevant information about the physical vehicle, and that communicates with our fleet management system.
– Software Development, including unit testing, on several layers of the software platform.
– Software Architectural Design.
– Software Builds and Build Environments.
– Cloud applications and environments.
– Continuous Integration.
– Cyber security activities.
– Develop and maintain requirements for the software platform.
– Maintain and evolve the development environment as well as improve way-of-working processes.
– Mentoring of colleagues.
Education and Experience:
We are looking for you who have:
– Experience in building product software architecture.
– Experience from Use Case and UML modeling.
– Good knowledge about Linux.
– Several years of experience in developing software.
– Bachelor of Science or higher degree.
– Ability to share knowledge with colleagues.
– Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
If you also have knowledge within the following area it´s meriting:
– Experience from automotive platforms / SoCs.
– Automotive Grade Linux.
– Redis, Databases / Data structures.
– Amazon Web Services (AWS)
– Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
– Cyber security.
– Hypervisor / parallel operating systems.
– Connectivity in vehicle
– Connectivity from vehicle to and from cloud.
– Infotainment development