• Experience in software development in C, C++ and Python.
• Experience in tools as Git, Gerrit, Zuul and Docker
• Experience from automotive software development
• Experience in control logic of complete functions and systems and vehicle dynamics
• Experience writing unit tests using Google Test
• Experience of system safety (ISO2626-2) and monitoring methods are meritorious.
• Experience from agile way of working is meritorious
• University degree in engineering (Bachelor or Master)
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Driver license (level B)