· Several years of experience in software development in C++ and/or Java.
· Experience in modern app architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, layered architecture, refactoring).
· Experience in Android stack.
· Experience from working in a Linux environment.
· Experience in developing automated unit or integration tests in C++/Java or Python.
· Experience in working with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins tools.
· Experience within Automotive or Infotainment.
· Experience in Automotive communication protocols, CAN, Flexray, SomeIP, etc.
· Experience working with requirements (reviewing, contributing, implementing, and testing).
· Experience in using CANoe/Canalyzer.
· Driver’s license (B-level).