For our customer in Lund we are looking for a SharePoint developer to join their communications team. Your main responsibilities will be to ensure that all delivered solutions follow service change manage-ment and other best practices. You will also promote the clients recommended processes and standards. The teams is working according to Scrum methodology,
Your tasks may include:
- Analysis, design, hands-on development, and delivery of primarily SharePoint web-based applications.
- Work in conjunction with other teams and projects to develop the right solution for a given problem.
- Work with the prioritised backlog items.
- Provide support to customers and other service team members on issues and problems within the Portals service area.
- Deliver fixes, both technical and code issues in current systems.
- Collaborate with global and local support teams.
- Update documentation/shared information.
- Contribute to improved delivery and service management processes.
- Microsoft Office 365 such as configuration, working with webparts, pages, forms and flows, and with particular skills in SharePoint Online configuration and Development framework
- SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP)
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- APIs, Graph, other 3rd party Authentication and permissions.
- HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Graphical design and development of graphical end user interface
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation, routines, and processes.
- Service minded
- Result orientated
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Good analytical thinking