XXXX is on an ambitious journey to redefine what it means to learn about and shop for our products across our digital touch points. We are looking for a Senior UX designer to create great experiences turning customer insights into impactful business solutions and delightful customer experiences. User Experience as a discipline is a key part of XXXX strategy and a newly formed UX organization will help gather insights about our user’s and redefine and elevate the users experience of XXXXs products and Services. The designer will be part of XXXX’s web and eCommerce team, which is exploring new ways people will shop for cars.
Main responsibilities include:
– Deliver key design artifacts such as user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that balance design aesthetics with intuitive functionality.
– Develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and pain-points, serving as an expert for your product team and develop ideas for new and enhanced features.
– Communicating designs, ideas, and rationale with your team using data and customer insights.
– Collaborate with other designers and ensure a seamless customer experience across XXXX’s digital landscape.
– Be an internal thought-leader on user experience best practices and trends.