- Description:Background: In People Planning Sub-Domain we will start implementation of a new WorkForce management solution for our most prioritized countries. For that work, we need to ramp up the team with software engineers that have broad integration and API management knowledge. We see this role to have senior knowledge in GCP integration and drive work-related action requirement gathering, design, develop/deploying and monitoring solutions in a DevOps mindset.
- The scope of the consultant services is,
To be successful in this role we see that the person has deep knowledge in developing modern cloud architecture, with experience of moving solutions and integration to a decoupled landscape without peer-to-peer integrations on GCP. We also see that person has experience of Data privacy according to current legislation since we are working with sensitive Co-worker data.
- Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills etc.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in modern cloud architecture on GCP. Ex. Cloud Functions, Cloud Run, Data Mesh etc.
• Extensive knowledge in NodeJS
• Knowledge in Building infrastructure as Code, we use Terraform for this.
• Knowledge working with Github.com
• Knowledge in Requirements Management
• Knowledge of Data Security and Data privacy in a cloud architecture landscape
• Knowledge of monitoring and error handling of data flows.
• Understanding of company application landscape and the Data Technology roadmap & Tech Radar.
- Requirements: What 3 things from the box above are most important?
• Ability to address challenges creatively and pragmatically. Working with the big picture and in small details.
• Analytical ability to elicit, find patterns and identify opportunities in a structured manner.
• Ability to collaborate cross-functional in order to find the best architectural design for the solutions going forward