What’s in it for you?
You will work in a cross-functional team with end-to-end responsibility for the operation, development, methods/processes, support, and education within the PDM area with a focus on the Product Development area. The product is a mix of personnel from
Digital, several Business domains such as R&D, Sourcing partners, and Vendors. The team is located in Torslanda in Gothenburg.
The product is a part of the Design & Virtual Hardware cluster. We deliver capabilities for Research & Development, Manufacturing Engineering, and Design; enabling hardware engineering and UX development, with responsibility for approx. 180 applications mainly within the CAx/PDM area.
What you’ll do
• Work in an agile team based in Gothenburg
• Work closely together with businesses and transform their needs into technical solutions
• Interpret application data model and implement after best practices
• Investigate new technologies within Product Development (CAx/PDM)
• Ensures adherence to architecture standards and information standards, guidelines, and principles
• Work with Solution Architects to develop application architecture and strategy
• Contribute to the development of automated test scenarios
Do you fit the profile?
• University degree or equivalent working experience
• At least ten years of experience working with Siemens PLM, mainly Teamcenter with a focus on Product Development
• Good knowledge about Automotive development processes, preferably automotive.
• Profound knowledge in Teamcenter Structure Management such as configuration and effectivity.
• Profound knowledge in Teamcenter Active Workspace.
• Profound knowledge in the development and management of information architectures.
• Profound knowledge in designing a stable solution architecture.
• Basic knowledge of Azure cloud environments.
• Strategic and holistic perspective when examining a challenge.
• Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
• Experience from working in agile teams, preferable SAFe Framework.