For our client, we are looking for a Senior Architect with broad experience in SAP, E-com, and ERP.
D2C (Direct to consumer) project
The project needs an End to End architect that can bridge all parts of the solution and take on a senior leadership role for the architectural setup and solution. The project will set up a new legal entity for B2C eCommerce sales, with all the needed capabilities – ERP, Finance, Warehouses, Logistics, Sales, etc. All organizational capabilities exist but will need a new system landscape and configuration to support the new legal unit.
We are looking for you who has broad experience as an architect. Your role will be to assist the project manager, understand the technique, hold together business processes. You understand SAP, ERP, and e-com solutions and have good leadership and coaching skills.
Examples from the scope
- Set up a legal entity in an existing ERP
- Connect ERP to existing warehouses, some of which have the same ERP, some do not (new integrations)
- Establish capabilities needed for Finance teams workflows (short term and long term)
- Integration to existing e-commerce engine/website
- Capabilities for cross border sales within and out of the EU
- Including other 3rd parties in the order fulfillment flow
- Changes in Warehouse setup to better suit direct to consumer eCommerce sales
There are very skilled people in each of the delivery teams (ERP teams, integration teams etc), but what we need is an architect that lead them as a united team. The project has a project manager, an enterprise architect, business consultant and business analyst. The architect we are looking for must guide the delivery teams to find the best MVP solution short term (time to the first rollout is very short) but also help the project manager to clarify the steps needed to fulfill the scope fully and how to plan the work in the most efficient and smart way from an architectural perspective.
Beneficial experiences are the backend system landscape for B2C e-commerce solutions, B2C eCommerce in a B2B company, SAP integrations, B2C eCommerce financial operations.