Senior AI / Machine Learning Engineer (Big plus if you have Node.js experience).
AWS-Machine-Learning, Natural Processing, IBM Watson.
About the Team
You will also be working closely with a team of senior backend developers.
Given the small team and the responsibility that you will be given the Client expects you to be a senior consultant with extensive experience and the ability to drive the work and product at large forward. As well as a coach your junior teammate. In return, you will be given a lot of freedom to develop and evolve the solution in the way you feel is best.
As well as shape the way of working to optimize the overall result.
The product that you will be working on is a groundbreaking AI solution that makes it simple to create a video just from a text document. Through text and picture recognition the users will be able to get a correlating video in seconds.
Your day to day work will consist of:
– Work with Natural Processing.
– Create algorithms for text and image processing.
– Work through an existing backlog as well as contiguously re-evaluating the road map
and creating new tickets.
– Code implementations of the algorithms using Node.js.
– Refactor existing code in Node.js. The state of the current code is not optimal and
refactoring will be an important aspect of the assignment.
– Come with new ideas for how to create value for the end-users through machine learning.
– Coach and lead your junior teammate.
– Extensive Engineering background, preferably with experience in AI / Machine Learning.
– A strong coding background, preferably using Node.js but that is not a must.
– Previous experience leading a team or being solely responsible for a similar project.
– Senior Consultant that feels comfortable in a start-up environment and thrives when given
a lot of freedom and mandate to make strategic decisions regarding the product.