We are looking for a Scrum Master to work in an agile context, who believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. You would be working with a focus on value creation & growth with full ownership and accountability.
In the role as Scrum Master & with the Team, you will e.g.:
• coach the team members in self-management and working cross-functional
• help the Team focus on creating Sprints with high-value Stories that meet the Definition of Done
• ensure removal of impediments to the Team’s progress
• ensure that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
• coach the product team in their product journey
• follow up and drive improvements of processes and WoW
• attend scrum of scrum meetings to get aligned with other teams and avoid any collision in planning
Scrum Master & the Product Owner
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
• helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
• helping the Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
• helping establish a fact-based product planning for a complex environment
• facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
• Have minimum 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master
• You will have your assignment in the Finance Area so experience in this area is an advantage.
• Are a natural leader with an interest in both people and technology, with excellent coaching skills and you bring a high level of energy and motivation.
• Have competence within different agile frameworks and supporting tools
• Great collaboration and communication skills in English
• Have the ability to understand and analyses complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
• Have the ability to understand people and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
• Have the ability to take responsibility, work proactively & independently and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
• Have previous experience working with delivering of technical features
• Being fluent in written and spoken English
Have strong problem-solving skills, able to find solutions in complex situations and involve various stakeholders.
This is you
• We believe you are communicative.
• You are a connector & collaborator, positive and energetic and easily connect with people, and you build trust and relationships at all levels.
• You believe in a culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust.
• You enjoy challenging, coaching, and empowering your colleagues to enable them to lead, collaborate, and deliver exceptional stakeholder and business value.
• You are self-driving and enjoy shaping your agenda to maximize your impact on your team results.
• You are curious and passionate about technology.
This is a full-time assignment with placement in Stockholm, remote due to pandemic.