In the Customer Fulfillment domain, you will be part of our Fulfilment Centre Operations product area responsible for creating warehousing and fulfillment center solutions with class-leading tech, making sure our SAP EWM platform follows the trends in warehousing to secure adaptability to new processes and new technology.
Our vision for the product area is to be the preferred platform for our Global Logistics and our external partners to operate their warehouse logistics to meet customer promise in a cost-efficient and sustainable way.
The organization is built around cross-functional and multi-competent teams, each owning a product end-to-end. As a Software Engineer, you are expected to take part in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from idea and analysis to working solutions deployed in our warehouses. You will work with agile methodologies in quarterly increments, broken down into shorter sprints. The work will be focused on the product backlog, created based on the agreed product mission as well as defined objectives and key results.
In the role of Software Engineer in the transition product, you will take responsibility for engaging with local organizations and guiding them, and capturing their needs in order to ensure the efficient set-up and implementation of the SAP EWM solution. You will become a key part of a team and both take an active part in and guide others in the implementation activities from running workshops, through configuration and testing, to deployment and go-live. You will also be active in driving further improvements in efficiency and quality through for example automation of key activities.
Work tasks – What work tasks are to be performed?
- Guide and support local organizations in identifying requirements and choosing the correct warehouse setup.
- Collaborate closely with product owners and other cross-functional teams, share best practices as well as discuss and motivate design solution
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software implementation life cycle. This includes configuration and set-up of organization in SAP, planning and executing tests – manual and/or automated, planning and execution for production deployment, and support to the organization for a limited period after go-live.
- Support colleagues in the execution and planning of their tasks
- Actively lead the drive to improve methodology, quality, and efficiency in implementation activities through, for example, implementing leading technology in test automation in SAP
- SAP EWM Functional consultant with 2-8 years in SAP EWM and with a minimum of 2+ years in SAP EWM Warehouse experience or Rollout experience.
- Good understanding and solid domain experience in Warehouse processes and in logistics execution area / Supply chain Domain experience
- Should be SME in warehouse management functional processes (configurations and processes).
- Should be proficient in SAP ECC to EWM integration, RF and barcoding, inbound and outbound processes, replenishment, put away pickup strategies, packing repacking, and cross-docking.
- Having technical knowledge/debugging will be good to have.
- The candidate must have go-live experience with support.
- Warehouse test automation experience will be good to have.
- The Interface between the SAP and non-SAP ERP System and the EWM System.
- Good to have knowledge of Warehouse Automation.
- S4 experience, good to have.
Personal Competencies – What three main personal competencies are we looking for?
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it ineffective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
Language skills – Which language is required and preferred?