We are looking for a R&D Process Project Manager for an assignment.
R&D Process Project Manager responsibility usually covers:
• Full PM responsibilities as cost, time, quality, and scope
• Coordinating multi-disciplinary project management tasks with resources and contacts within the whole company.
• Project cost forecasting
• Project resource management
• Project Risk management
• Create and maintain project plans (time, milestones, resources, and cost) in MS Project enterprise
• Task execution management support: Scrum, operational meetings, etc.
• Project reporting (project milestones, etc.) and project financial management support
• Having a very driving and target-oriented personality with good analytical capabilities
• Used to deliver according to defined time schedule and have a clear customer focus.
• Having minimum, a bachelor degree (Science)
• Being solution-oriented and have good networking skills
• Being structured and capable of dealing with a high tempo environment
• MS Project experience
• Minimum of 3 years professional PM-related experience