- Proficiency in OpenText Digital Asset Management/OpenText Media Management (OTMM), OpenText Content Server, Microsites.
- Functional Knowledge of Digital Asset Management, Asset ingestions, system integration with MFT etc.
- Experience preferably on OTMM version 16.5 and higher
- Troubleshooting and analysis skills on OTMM servers and associated UI(s).
- Sound Admin skills specific to OTMM, QDS on the Admin console.
- Maintenance and housekeeping activities in OTMM environment.
- Configuration settings on OTMM (Metadata, security, Policy, User, Advanced Search etc.)
- Customizations on OTMM and associated application servers.
- Sync and consolidation of Media manager and directory services.
- OTMM patch installation and upgrades
- Operating with MS SQL Server, database maintenance and administration.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Very good communication and Articulation and Analytical skills