In the Business Tech organization and Customer Fulfilment domain, you will be part of our product area Inventory Optimization and the Delivery Offer Service product team. You will be working in a small and agile team with the latest .net Azure technology and tools. The product aims to personalize our online customer delivery experience by providing optimized and individual delivery times and delivery options worldwide and across all our brands. Being mainly a back-end service, we also provide our business with an administration UI that enables quick and flexible control of the delivery offers. You will be in our office in Stockholm-Liljeholmen (with possibilities to work from home), where you will have responsibility to form the solution together with the product owner, business experts/users and other software engineers.
We are looking for an allround .net/azure developer with a front-end focus since we want to create a world class UX for our business users. You know how to build user friendly UI:s and probably have a good sense for look and feel. However, we aim to work as full stack and cross functional in the team as possible so you’re expected to do back-end work as well. You probably also have experience from true agile ways of working; in this small product team you will have great personal responsibility to make things happen. You are a “T-shaped” worker that is used to have responsibility for taking a feature from solution design all the way to production, always with the customer in focus. This means that disciplines such as requirement analysis, user story writing, testing and devops will be included in your day to day work. You are a doer with self-drive and pro-activeness. To communicate, share knowledge and take initiatives will be crucial to succeed in this role. We believe you are result oriented with a great understanding of incremental/agile development and have an ability to “maximize work not done”. We expect you to work and collaborate closely with team members, product owner and other teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions.
- Azure .net test driven design and development, both back-end and front-end but with focus on our front-end admin UI
- Analyze production incidents
- Test automation and testing
- Requirement analysis and documentation
- Drive and coordinate certain work areas or epics.
- DevOps work, production environment operations and analyze production incidents.
- Drive and participate in the team’s agile ceremonies (rotating scrum master role).
- .Net Core
- Azure development
- MS Blazor or React (We’re using Blazor at the moment.)
- REST API, Web API
- Unit testing and test automation
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Kubernetes cluster
- Cosmos/Mongo DB
- Azure Resources
- Logic Apps
- App service/Azure Functions
- Service Bus
- API Management
- SQL Server
- Data Lake
- App Service
- Sql Server
- Function App
- Application Insight
- Permission handling
- ARM Templates
- Deploy in several parallell environments
- Scrum master experience
- A/B testing experience
- Robot framework or other UI test automation tool
- Outgoing person with an ability and desire to work broadly and cross-functional, taking a big responsibility in communication and coordination, not leaving things falling between the chairs.
- Motivated and capable to work in a complex and rapidly changing environment where agile principles are key to succeed.
- Fluent in english both verbal and written is required.
- Swedish is a plus.