About the team
The two Disputes engineering teams are responsible for all things related to consumer disputes.
The teams are responsible for the internal architecture of the disputes flow as well as both the web and native versions of several end user facing applications.
The team has three primary customers, the end users of our products, customer service agents as well as merchants. As two teams we ensure that every dispute is processed properly with automation being the key driver of our roadmap.
- Previous management experience
- AWS Technologies
Nice to have:
- React Native
- iOS / Android native experience
- You have above all a passion for solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You take great pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translate them into solutions with clean and performant code.
- Since we operate in a regulated industry you are happy to follow the processes and procedures necessary to work in that type of environment.
- Good English skills in written and oral communication
What you will do:
- In this role you will be part of two small cross-functional teams of talented Software Engineers working towards shared goals
- You will take part in discussions with your colleagues to find good solutions to complex engineering challenges, while following development best practices and Agile development processes.
- We also strongly believe in the “You Build It, You Run It” ethos and everyone is expected to be part of the full SDLC, including ensuring reliability and uptime in the production environment.