For our client, we are looking for a Fullstack developer with an eye for frontend
The team is focusing on device management and how to set up devices ex. sensors and other solutions into the main system and the team consists of very skilled front-end developers and UX designers with a great atmosphere, openness, dedication, and commitment.
They are looking for someone with good energy, great communication skills, and an open personality. They value personal engagement, openness, collaboration, knowledge sharing, high-quality delivery, and curiosity about getting to know the product.
Common work tasks:
- You and the team will develop state of the art front end solutions by:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build and package reusable code and libs for future use
- Help UI/UX with technical feasibility
- Optimize code for performance and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and other teams
- Be able to communicate API requirements to backend teams
- Strong experience of React, its quirks, and workarounds
- Strong experience of backend coding, its quirks, and workarounds Golang a plus
- Experience with testing. (For example. Cypress, jest, GoDog)
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture
- Knowledge of cloud-based architecture.
- API Design (REST)
- Understand cross-browser combability issues.
- Interest in technology and programming
- Agile development
- Database (PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift)