What you will do
You will be responsible for developing front-end software for consumer facing and internal products across more than 100 countries. We create the end-to-end experience for online sales/subscriptions of cars, global campaigns as well as frameworks for other parts. Your responsibilities will include rapid development of prototypes/concepts, and regular product development.
You and your skills
You should have start-up experience where you have quickly developed prototypes and catalysed product development in a fast paced, fluid environment. You are a hands-on developer with front-end experience. You are experienced with agile development and a champion of software development best practices. To succeed in this role, you need to have a minimum of 3 years of work experience developing front-end software.
• Expert in React.js
• Experience in Typescript
• Experience in using Next.js framework
• Experience in using one or more cloud providers like AWS or Azure
• Experience in building accessible and performant websites
• Experience with headless content management systems
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures