The goal of this interesting agile team assignment is to be an integral part of the customers delivery organization. It includes working with various tasks ranging from investigation, solution creation, implementation, test & verification, troubleshooting and support. The team works within several technical fields of expertise ranging from e.g. hardware, embedded SW/HW, FPGA, application SW, lab work and more. Team member competencies complement each other to create a strong team.
Altogether this makes up for an exciting opportunity for all team members to constantly develop their skills and work together to help the customer achieving our common goals.
The team is mostly distributed and works off-site, however, some traveling will be required from time to time e.g. to the area of Västerås, Borlänge, Karlstad etc.
• Great communication skills and ability to work via Microsoft Teams.
• Good and thorough knowledge and experience of VHDL and/or Verilog as well as architectures and tools from Xilinx, Altera/INTEL and/or Lattice.
• Knowledgeable within HDL simulation such as ModelSim etc.
• Experience of lab work using e.g. oscilloscope, logic tests and signal generators
If you have any, some, or all of the following competencies it’s considered advantageous.
• Embedded SW development (C / C++)
• Application SW development ( C# / .NET)
• Test and verification
• HW design experience
• HW layout experience
• CAN / Canalyzer
• Experience of working in a SAFe-organisation
• Scrum master
• Product Owner