We are looking for a DevSecOps consultant for our client, who can participate in an ongoing project to strengthen the client’s efforts within DevOps and DevSecOPs.
What we’re looking for:
- The DevSecOps is responsible for customer security products, driving the product security strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting solutions from security and Vulnerability threats and cyber-hacking.
- Operational compliance to all ISO and other standards and regulations is the responsibility of the DevSecOps.
- This is a senior role and will commonly involve directing a team and taking a seat in R&D DevSecOps department.
What you’ll do:
- Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment product security technologies.
- Performing PT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimize threats.
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems for Allot installed products in the fields.
- Tracking the latest Industry security innovations and keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity technologies.
- Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements.
- What you should have:
- Digital leadership skills to meet business and R&D security goals.
- Providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff, and building a positive working environment.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving R&D and PM landscape and keep pace with the latest thinking and new security technologies.
- A passion for technology and security safeguarding with a desire to deliver.
- Thrives on change, showing an impressive ability to drive the Allot security product strategy forward.
- Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management.
- Strong customer focus – able to meet the demands of internal and external customers.
- Flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands.
- Fluency in English.