Description of the assignment
Finance and Corporate Support Functions supports the supporting business areas : Controlling, Finance & Accounting, Interior, Visual and HR.
Within the product Inbound Invoice management, one part of the Finance and Corporate Support Functions product area, we are now looking for a developer in Java for our Intercompany Trading and E-invoicing systems to join the ITS/E-invoicing development team.
The Intercompany Trading System (ITS) is a XXXX developed, web-based system built on the JEE platform. The system is used for registration and booking of external and internal commercial invoices. It is a system that combines advanced business logic with equally advanced technical functions. Development of ITS is done in close collaboration with the business. Changes or smaller projects will often start when XXXX enters a new country or because of other strategic decisions. The E-invoicing system is also a XXXX developed system which makes it possible for our external suppliers to create electronical invoices directed to XXXx through the Supplier Portal of XXXX and the ITS system.
You will be an important member in the ITS/E-invoicing development team and the product Inbound Invoice Management.
- Maintenance and new development of business logic and technical functions
- Error correction, simplification and improvement of the systems and its documentation
- Contribute to the development of architectural solutions for mainly the ITS system
- Upgrades and improvements of the systems and the development environments
- Technical support and incident work of primarily ITS
- You are an experienced developer with approximately 5 years or more experience of development in the Java environment – JEE (e.g. EJB3, JMS)
- You have experience cloud solution and working in a cloud environment
It is qualifying if you have knowledge and/or experience of:
- Relational databases, SQL (Oracle)
- IntelliJ or Eclipse
- JBoss Application Server
- Ant or Maven
Additional / Other
- You have a solution and service oriented and positive approach to your work
- You understand complex problems and proactively seek out the information you need to solve the problem
- You are a team player with good abilities to work individually
- You have experience of working in an Agile way
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills in English