Desktop Engineer will be responsible supporting desk side related issues for customer. This includes remote support & field support at OSL airport and offices. Person will be involved in end-to-end activities for managing Desktop Platform for the location.
Work Experience : More than 5 years of relevant experience. Airside badge is must.
Language : English and Norwegian
• Operating System: Windows 10
• Active Directory
• Office 365 Suite product support on client (Desktop / Laptop) side
• Configuration Manager (SCCM) client troubleshooting
• Hardware: HP (Desktop / Laptop)
• Hyper V
• Cisco Meraki (Basic troubleshooting of Meraki Network devices)
• Mobile Device support (Android / iOS)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Experience and understanding of infrastructure services.
• Good to have knowledge and experience in Airline Industry.
• Windows 10 troubleshooting, operating system deployment lifecycle.
• Software deployment, configuration and troubleshooting.
• Basic SCCM and Intune understanding.
• Mobile device support (Android / iOS).
• Application software packaging understanding.
• Office 365 Related issues and troubleshooting.
• Hardware knowledge for HP Desktops and Laptops.
• Hardware drivers and compatibility testing.
• Work on incidents and service requests IMAC (Install, Move, Add and Change) and hardware / software break fix.
• Knowledge of deployment and management of Virtual Desktop Environment (VDI).
• Knowledge and experience on printer and other peripheral management.
• Installation of network devices and switches, network port patching.
• Troubleshoot and handle technical issues on day-to-day basis.
• Field support, floor walk at customer location and offices.
• Have good documentation and reporting skills.
• Should have positive attitude and work as a team.
• Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
• Install and test desktop software applications.