Our client is looking for a Data Scientist for their Platform & Partner Experiences team. The team is responsible for all of our clients consumer experiences outside of their core iOS and Android applications. Our client focus on areas like desktop, TVs, speakers, cars, wearables, and partner application integrations to make the product available wherever their users are. Together with our client you will study user behavior, evaluate critical initiatives and experiment with new features. Above all, your work will affect the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Co-operate with cross-functional teams of data scientists, user researchers, product managers, designers and engineers who are passionate about our clients consumer experience across platforms and partners
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract impactful insights on user behavior that will help drive product and design decisions
- Communicate insights and recommendations to external partners
- Be a key partner in our clients work to build out our clients ubiquity strategy so that they are relevant in the daily lives of consumers.
- Be part of building the next generation product experience outside of our clients native applications.
- Work closely with external partners and be creative to understand how they can build, run experimentation and learn from new platforms and product experiences.
Who you are:
- 3-8 years of relevant experience, with a degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics or another quantitative subject
- Strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- Know how to understand and tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and impactful insights
- Coding skills (for example Python, Java or Scala)
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, or Hadoop)
- Statistical competence (such as regression modeling, A/B testing, statistical signifcance, causal inference methods, etc)