Within XXX we are setting up processes for Data Governance and Data Quality for our Core data objects and looking for someone who has good understanding of activities needed to support and improve data quality that should be aligned with data governance practices.
The role strives to help business identifying data related problems and help limit the impact as early as possible. The Data quality analysis should also result in data monitoring that will help early identification of data Quality issues like Completeness or timeliness.
Role would also require ensuring operational processes like problem management should prioritize the data related issues.
The job as Data quality Analyst will include:
- Understand the data quality issue,
- Create a data lineage to track the journey of data from one system to other.
- Identify data quality aspect to be monitored and reported as KPI
- Help resolve problems related to missing data, incorrect file loaded between systems
- Assign problems to responsible system owners/ problem manager involved in the operational processes
- Continuously evaluate possible improvement in processes to improve data quality
- Help build data quality related dashboards to empower Business.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Ability to understand and analyze business needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to structure data and information
- Knowledge of SQL could be an advantageKnowledge in BI platforms
- Worked with Data in global companies
- Ability to manage changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Problem-solvin skills
- Experience and competence in SAP ECC is required. Previous experience of working in SAP MDG, S/4 Hana, SAP Hybris and Fiori is an advantage.
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel/Access, Project, Visio)