We are now looking for a skilled business analyst who can secure that our products meet all requirements needed to secure business value. This is done in collaboration with business stakeholders, product teams, program managers and market launch teams.
• Secure the delivery of consumer and business value in various programs and market launches through stakeholder collaboration, market analyses and the use of data and insights
• Work cross several product teams having the end to end process and value in mind.
• Be the bridge between the business owners and the digital teams – translating business needs into clear digital requirements.
• Work with teams and stakeholders inside and outside the ART to make collaboration, coordination, and communication a smooth experience for everyone involved
• Support program managers and marked launch leads with project management activities such as planning, securing resources, handling issues and risks and communication of status to numerous stakeholders
• Conduct pre-studies on new initiatives related to the Retail & Care area to create clarity on needed effort and value
• Bring clarity to sometimes scattered inputs from different business and digital organisations. Summarizing and presenting the big picture to managers and colleagues.
• Use data, KPIs and reports to validate solutions and ideas for improvements
• Support the ART and team members to gain efficiency in ways of working with regards to programs and market launches
• Experienced business analyst with a proven track record of delivering consumer and business value in large, complex, global organisations
• Experience from CRM processes and systems
• Familiar with the Salesforce product suite
• Project management skills
• Experience from a broad range of agile implementations and ways of working
• Skilled in process mapping, service design or similar techniques
• Structured and organized with the ability to prioritize and plan deliveries in a changing environment
• Ability to come up with creative approaches to problems and challenges, building on experience and creativity rather than following pre-defined manuals
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Great in simplifying and bringing clarity to complex problems