As an Appian Developer in our practice you will:
Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
Demo development efforts to Program team
Work closely with testers / QA teams
Work closely with UI / UX team
Build applications interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
Conduct peer reviews, unit testing, and code reviews
Build Appian plugins
Build Appian embedded interfaces
• Minimum 4 years of Appian BPM experience.
• Good knowledge of the product including BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features such as Designer Features, Configurations in Appian etc.
• Should have hands on experience in design and development in Appian BPM including components such as Tempo, Mobility Features, Forums, Discussions, Pages, Smart Services, Reports, Deployment etc.
• Appian Certifications.
• Excellent communication skills.
• 2+ years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
• 2+ years experience with Appian-SAIL, Java, Webservices, database, BPM, and Agile experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
• Appian Analyst and / or Designer Credentials